BOD of Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Challenge and Mission~

Just finish my job as F&B last night~
it is my 1st time~
and i make some stupid wrong~
==

Primer's Section in EPCOM is getting bigger and bigger~
and it is a challenge for all of the senior member~
it has from 9 to 10 ppl~
bcome 20 to 30 ppl~
the size is gettting bigger~

As wad a ppl size bcome bigger~
he or she should change their cloths~
So as what a group bcome bigger~
we should have some changes on that too~

Although i feel nthing when de program is running~
but when i back to home~
i know what is tired~
bt this tired make me more happy~

In whole day of ystd~
i should thank to some officer~
they are helping me so much~
and giving me some advise~
although it is just a few letter words~
but i get what they mean~
and i have said to myself~

I SHOULD TAKE UP THIS CHALLENGE AND MISSION~
with my partner~
in PRIMER'S SECTION~



~THE END~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Loith Hong said...

Really?
can i know who are you??